Eastern AreaShiraoka City
This is a private museum on the theme of ’Shishimai' (traditional lion dance), featuring authentic lion masks, costumes, documentation, performance videos from all over the country, and even local toys related to the lion.
- Tourist spot name
- Shishi Museum
- Shiraoka Koguki 1262-8
- 0480-92-9105 (Shishi Museum) ※ Please give us a call prior to your visit.0480-92-9105 (Shishi Museum) ※ Please give us a call prior to your visit.
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- Please contact us in advance.
- Regular holiday
- Please make a phone call in the case of visiting.
- General 550 yen University Students ・High Schoolers 330 yen Smaller than middle school Free
- Public transport
- Get off at JR Tohoku Line’s Shiraoka Station’s east exit and walk for about 5 minutes.
- About 15 minutes from Kuki Interchange of Tohoku Expressway
- No parking lot