Central AreaSaitama City
Saitama Prefecture Tourist Center for Products “Sopia”
We sell over 450 types of souvenirs that represent Saitama. Other than the regular Sōka Sembei (rice cracker), Koedo Kawagoe Imo (sweet potato) sweets, Ajino Sayamacha, local brew, there are traditional crafts and goods featuring Saitama Prefecture’s mascot “Kobaton”; we sell many popular products unique to Saitama area.
Sweets Sake Products / Direct sales shops
- Tourist spot name
- Saitama Prefecture Tourist Center for Products “Sopia”
- Saitama Oomiya Ward Sakuragichō 1-7-5 Sonic City Building 2F
- Event information
- We hold tasting events for a limited amount of time.
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 10:00 ~ 18:00
- Regular holiday
- Sunday・Holiday (New Year's Holiday)
- Public transport
- A 5 minute walk from JR Oomiya Station
- Please use the Sonic City Building underground parking lot.