Eastern AreaKasukabe City
Sanshu Sohonpo Takesato Main Branch
Purchases can be made from 1 piece of sembei (Japanese rice crackers). We have more than 30 flavors available. Other than this, we also offer sembei wrapped individually to make it easier to eat, along with gifts and seasonal Japanese sweets. There is an “Inauguration Festival” in mid-April, a “Thanksgiving Festival” in mid-October, and a “Thank You Fair” at the end of June and November.
- Tourist spot name
- Sanshu Sohonpo Takesato Main Branch
- Saitama Prefecture Kasukabe Ōba 1091
- Home page
- Rice Cracker Specialty Store
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 10:00 ~ 18:30
- Regular holiday
- Operating all year round (except New Year's Day).
- Public transport
- Kashiya Yokocho bus stop of Kawagoe Koedo Loop Bus