Northern AreaKumagaya City
Gonda Shuzo Co., Ltd.
Established at the end of Edo’s Kaei period (1850), Japanese sake, ume liqueur, sake lees are sold at the old-fashioned sake brewery and Taishō period’s store. A cozy experience that can only be enjoyed at a small brewery. In the case of touring the brewery, you will get a small sake cup as a present. The taste of various alcohols kept at different temperatures can be compared, with games for sake tasting on the menu. Please consult with us regarding the content of the experience along with the price range. Tours are not based on a particular season, however, the sake is prepared during the winter. It may be difficult to tour during the periods in which sake is prepared.
Tour / Experience facilities Sake
- Tourist spot name
- Gonda Shuzo Co., Ltd.
- Kumagaya Mikajiri 1491 Land Lot
- Home page
- Event information
- Information regarding events taking place at a shop will be notified through Facebook.
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 9:00 ~ 18:30
- Regular holiday
- Usually on Saturday, Holidays, and the beginning of the year. May be temporary closed due to an opening of a store for an event; will be notified through Facebook
- Please consult with us regarding the experience course of 500 yen to the introductory course along with the luxury course. Reservation is required
- Public transport
- Approximately 2 kilometers and a 35 minute walk from Kagohara Station of JR Takasaki Line. Approximately 2 kilometers from Ōaso Station of Chichibu Line
- Regular Passenger Cars 20 spaces Parking avaiable for medium-sized buses