Western AreaHanno City
OH!!! Fermentation, wellness, and the magic of food!
A fermentation theme park run by Pickles Corporation, a tsukemono (Japanese pickles) maker.
There are select shops for fermented foods, cafes, restaurants, and workshops available.
You can eat dishes made with rice bran and lactic acid bacteria, buy pickles and fermented foods carefully selected from all over the country. You can also experience fermentation directly with any of the workshops to make kimchi, pickled bran, and seasonal dishes.
Products / Direct sales shops
- Tourist spot name
- OH!!! Fermentation, wellness, and the magic of food!
- 1333 Hanno, Hanno City, Saitama Prefecture
- 042-975-7001（General information）042-975-7001（General information）
- Home page
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- Business hours vary depending on each facility
- Regular holiday
- Monday (the next day if it is a national holiday), year-end and New Year holidays
- No admission fee
- Public transport
Get off at Hanno Station on the Seibu Ikebukuro Line and take the Kokusai Kogyo bus.
In case of platform 2, take [Han07] or [Han30] for Seibu Hanno Hidaka and get off at "OH !!! / Tenkan Yamashita" (0 minute walk).
In the case of platform 3, take [Han01] Yunosawa, [Han02] Naguri garage, [Han03] Nago, [Han04] Nakazawa, [Han05] Nakato (Kiyoishibashi), [Han06] Kami Akazawa, or [Han11] Mano Kurozasu and get off at "Shimin Kaikan/Hakubutsukan." (3 minutes on foot)
- 15 minutes from Sayama-Hidaka I.C.