Western AreaYoshimi Town
Roadside Station: Ichigo-no-Sato – Yoshimi
This roadside station is designed to resemble a strawberry castle and is aimed at families with tons of places for children to play.
Processed goods such as fresh dorayaki made from strawberries grown in Yoshimi are available for purchase.
It is also a popular place to take a break while enjoying delicious soft ice cream.
- Tourist spot name
- Roadside Station: Ichigo-no-Sato – Yoshimi
- 1737 Kubota, Yoshimi Town, Hiki-gun
- Home page
- Event information
- August Lantern Festa
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- Parking lot can be entered and exited 24 hours a day.Please check the website for business hours.
- Regular holiday
- December 30th-January 4th
- Public transport
- Get off at JR Takasaki Line "Konosu Station" Bus "For Higashi Matsuyama Station" "Roadside Station Ichigo no Sato Yoshimi" Get off and walk 1 minute
- About 7km from the Higashimatsuyama IC on the Kan-Etsu Expressway toward Konos
Free:392 small cars, 11 large vehicles,
2 units for the physically challenged