Western AreaHatoyama Town
Hatoyama Community Marche
The purpose of this facility is to promote immigration to Hatoyama Town, support entrepreneurship, and enable interaction between generations.
Inside the building, there is a "Machiokoshi Cafe," where 1-day chefs serve lunch, sell lunch boxes, sandwiches, sweets, and other food and beverages, as well as local vegetables and handmade goods by artists from the Hiki area.
Restaurants Sweets Products / Direct sales shops
- Tourist spot name
- Hatoyama Community Marche
- 1-2-4 Matsugaoka, Hatoyama Town
- Home page
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
Emigration Promotion Center: 9: 00-17: 00,
Machiokoshi Cafe: 10: 00-17: 00
- Regular holiday
"Holidays and New Year holidays
* Currently closed on days of the week to prevent infection with the new coronavirus.
- Public transport
- 15 minutes by bus from the west exit of "Takasaka Station" on the Tobu-Tojo Line to Hatoyama New Town, 1 minute on foot from the "New Town Chuo" bus stop
- About 15 minutes (approximately 4km) from the Sakado Smart IC on the Kan-Etsu Expressway