Northern AreaKamisato Town
The spider lily of Karasu river
A cluster of spider lily grows on the banks of the Karasu River.
With a backdrop of a clear blue sky, Mt. Haruna, one of the three mountains of Jōmō, and the Karasu River, named after the legend of Yamato Takeru, a ripe red carpet spreads out.
Scenery / Landscape Flower
- Tourist spot name
- The spider lily of Karasu river
- Mayusumi, Kamisato Town (North side of Kamisato Golf Course)
- 0495-35-1221（Kamisato Town Hall）0495-35-1221（Kamisato Town Hall）
- 0495-33-2429（Kamisato Town Hall）
- Home page
- Event information
- Mid-September to early October: Blue and red contrast
Business hours / Fee
- Regular holiday
- No holiday
- Public transport
- About 10 minutes by taxi (2.5km) from "Jimbohara Station" on the JR Takasaki Line
- About 10 minutes (5.4km) from Kanetsu Expressway "Kamisato Smart IC"
- Available (Please use the parking lot of Oshibo Public Park Baseball Field.)