Western AreaHanno City
Miyazawako Hot Spring Kirari Villa
Other than natural hot springs, low in alkalinity, said to have effects similar to the so-called "beauty baths", there is a large-scale Ganban’ yoku “Onnetsubō” which can be enjoyed unisex and is very popular! At the Four Seasons Buffet, “Kohansaryō”, vegetables harvested locally based on the four seasons can be tasted while enjoying the view.
※ This is a facility for those older than elementary school. Preschoolers are not allowed to enter.
One-day bathing and leisure facilities
- Tourist spot name
- Miyazawako Hot Spring Kirari Villa
- Saitama Prefecture Hannō Ooaza Miyazawa 27-49
- ■Sauna・Bedrock bath ■Resting space ■Restaurant ■Relaxation ■Other equipment (natural hot spring)
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 9:00 ~ 24:00 (Final reception is at 23:00)
- Regular holiday
- Closed due to maintenance that takes place multiple times a year
- Admission Fee (Adults) 1,000 yen ~
- Public transport
From “Hannō Station” North Exit of Seibu Ikebukuro Line, take the route bus・Eagle Bus for about 10 minutes. Get off at either “MIyazawako Onsen” or “Miyazawako”.
※ A 150 meter walk from the bus stop “Miyazawako” to the shops.
- Can accommodate up to 116 cars