Chichibu AreaYokoze Town
Mt. Hanasaki Park
A small hill (approx. 4 hectares) at the end of the parking lot of the Yokoze town citizen ground is being maintained by volunteers, mainly local residents, to make it into a place where people can gather and enjoy the blooming flowers. They have planted more than 6000 flowers and trees, mainly white flowers, which can be enjoyed from season to season.
In addition, as a joint project between the government and academia, the town collaborated with Musashino Art University to create three integrated artworks that make the area even more attractive.
Parks / Gardens Scenery / Landscape
- Tourist spot name
- Mt. Hanasaki Park
- Yokoze, Yokoze Town, Chichibu-gun (near Yokoze Municipal ground)
- 0494-25-0450（Yokoze town Bukosan Tourist Information Center)0494-25-0450（Yokoze town Bukosan Tourist Information Center)
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- There is no outdoor light. We recommend taking a walk during the day.
- Public transport
- 20 minutes walk from Yokoze Station on the Seibu-Chichibu Line
- Free: Private parking lot About 20 ordinary cars