Chichibu AreaYokoze Town
The south slope of the farm provides a good view to enjoy as you're picking and tasting. Or, how about enjoying the spectacular sight of Mount Bukō towering right in front of you? As a precaution against the new coronavirus, we ask that you wear a mask and disinfect your hands.
Tour / Experience facilities Other Products / Direct sales shops
- Tourist spot name
- Kotohira Orchards
- 361-2 Ashigakubo, Yokoze-machi, Chichibu-gun
- Event information
- January-June strawberry picking
Plum hunting from early July to early August
Mid-August-Mid-October Grape picking
* All may vary depending on how you grow up and the climate. Please contact us for more information.
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- Business hours vary depending on the season
- Regular holiday
- Seasonal business / irregular holidays
- Please check as it depends on each fruit.
- Public transport
Get off at Ashigakubo Station on the Seibu-Chichibu Line
40 minutes walk from the entrance of Ashigakubokaju Koenmura (uphill continues)
- About 38km from the Tsurugashima interchange in the direction of Chichibu. Road Station Orchard Park Ashigakubo Opposite Ashigakubo, Ashigakubo Fruit Park Village
- 2 large cars, 10 ordinary cars